Almost everyone has homeowners insurance. Banks require it if you have a mortgage on the property. But what exactly is homeowners insurance? Homeowners insurance is the coverage you buy when you own
Bosshardt Virtual Sweet Treat & Cookie Exchange
Dated: December 7 2020
In the spirit of the upcoming holidays, I am sharing my favorite sweet treats & cookies with our readers in a virtual cookie swap! Below are a few of my favorite holiday recipes. I would love to see photos of the cookies that you are baking this year and if you'd like to email me your recipes, I'd love to give them a try. I'm always looking for a new cookie to add to my collection.
7 Layer Cookie Bar
- 13x9 baking pan
- Parchment Paper - to line baking pan
- Food Processor to make graham cracker crumbs or use pre-crushed crumbs.
- Small bowl and fork for mixing crust layer
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (12 full size crackers)
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 12 oz. bag Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- 12 oz. bag Butterscotch Chips
- 1/2 cup Pecan chips or chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 13x9 baking dish with parchment paper
- Add crackers to food processor to make fine crumbs. Add in melted butter. Mix with fork until crumbly.
- Press crumbs into the bottom of baking dish
- Layer over crust with chocolate chips, butterscotch morsels, coconut and pecans.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until bubbly and golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature OR place in Ziploc bag and freeze until desired.
Quick & Easy Fudge (No-Bake)
- 8x8 baking pan
- Parchment Paper to line pan
- Microwavable bowl
- 2 12 oz. bags Nestle Morsels (I've tried generic and they don't melt properly)
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup sweet butter (cut in small pieces)
- Microwave Nestle morsels in bowl 50% power for 90 seconds & stir.
- Microwave another 90 seconds at 50% power and stir until smooth.
- Put in 8x8 greased or lined pan and refrigerate 8 hours.
- Refrigerate or freeze until desired.
Bull's Eyes (No-Bake)
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Mixing Bowl
- Double boiler (I use saucepan & glass Pyrex bowl)
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 box 10x powdered sugar
- 1 stick melted margarine
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- Paraffin wax
- Melt margarine and mix all ingredients together.
- Cover with wax paper or plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt 12 oz. bag of chocolate chips + 1/4 stick paraffin wax. (Double boiler)
- Remove mixture from fridge and roll into balls.
- Dip in chocolate and place on cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate until set. (About 30 minutes)
- These also freeze well if desired.
Rum Balls (No-Nake)
- 2 1/2 cups crushed Vanilla Wafers
- 1 cup Ground pecans
- 1 cup Confectioners' sugar
- 2 tbsp. Baking Cocoa
- 2 tbsp. White Karo Syrup
- 1/4 C. Rum
- Mix together all ingredients
- Shape into 1-in. balls
- Roll in additional confectioners' sugar or wafer crumbs.
- Store in airtight container.